Victor's photos

I am an amateur photographer and this blog is the place where I show some of my photos to you. Any comments are welcome. If you have any suggestions about the ways the photos could be improved do not hesitate to say.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Night Shots


Here is two of my last night shots.

This one should be obviously called Moonlight.


Another picture shows new irises in our garden.

To be honest I must say that the first picture is not a real one. The camera can either shot clouds and a tree with a bright white spot on the place of the moon, or the detailed moon in the absolute darkness. So I have merged two images taken at the same time from the same position (but with different metering modes). Two prevent trembling I put my camera on a tripod and used auto-shot with 2s timer, so I did not touch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home