Victor's photos

I am an amateur photographer and this blog is the place where I show some of my photos to you. Any comments are welcome. If you have any suggestions about the ways the photos could be improved do not hesitate to say.

Friday, September 01, 2006

View of Auckland


Here is one of the views I have while driving to my workplace. It is the very boundary of the urban area. On the background is Rangitoto island, a dormant volcano located in Hauraki gulf.

After some consideration I have decided that the picture I had posted did not match the topic. So I present another View Of Auckland. On the foreground is North Shore residential houses, North Shore hospital is on left and Telstra Clear building is on right. Behind, over Waitemata Harbour, which is almost completely hidden, is Auckland's central part with Sky Tower and some tall buildings. Further away is Mount Eden, one of the many volcano cones remained in the city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home