Victor's photos

I am an amateur photographer and this blog is the place where I show some of my photos to you. Any comments are welcome. If you have any suggestions about the ways the photos could be improved do not hesitate to say.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Small creatures

It was a lovely sunny day, so I went out to take some photos in our garden. When shooting flowers I saw tiny ants crowling on the petals. Here they are.




Many small lizards - bronze skinks - scampered among grass stebs and chips. As I raised the camera they instantly disappeared. After about a dozen of shots I finally got this, not the perfect one, but good enough to show what I wanted to shot. This lizard received sun-baths on the fence and felt relatively safe behind the rose pikes. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home