Victor's photos

I am an amateur photographer and this blog is the place where I show some of my photos to you. Any comments are welcome. If you have any suggestions about the ways the photos could be improved do not hesitate to say.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Natural fountain


This is a photo taken 1.5 years ago on Muriwai Beach near Auckland, New Zealand. This geyser is caused by waves coming to a small cave beneath a rocky plateau.

The following, more dramatic picture is the same place one year later. The big piece of rocks in the hole has already collapsed so, probably, this attraction can disappear soon.







2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But do you have volcanos as well like in Iceland, I do not remember now. Nearest fountain like this
in your picture are in Iceland, when I look at this your photo in Finland!
I have seen something like that in Japan.
The nature of your country is very, very interesting. I have read about it quite a lot.
Have a fine weekend!
And thank you for your comment!

10:29 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, we do, although these things are not related. Thank you for your comment!

7:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home