Victor's photos

I am an amateur photographer and this blog is the place where I show some of my photos to you. Any comments are welcome. If you have any suggestions about the ways the photos could be improved do not hesitate to say.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

On my way

Here is some photos taken on my way back home from the office.

Across the motorway.



This this the bridge over the motorway No.1. As the number suggests this is the main road in New Zealand connecting two extreme points of the country - Cape Reinga and Bluff.
See this place on the map

Life style.



This road divides two districts - North Shore City and Rodney. Rodney is a country district, while North Shore is obviously the city. So people in the pictured houses enjoy both easy access to all amenities and non-disturbed country life (and great views as well).

The pillar.




Intersection



Here is a point where I had to put my camera in the bag and keep the steering wheel properly. I was entering a state highway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home