Victor's photos

I am an amateur photographer and this blog is the place where I show some of my photos to you. Any comments are welcome. If you have any suggestions about the ways the photos could be improved do not hesitate to say.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Horse Riding



Last Saturday my daughter with her school-mate went to horse-riding. My wife and me had brought both girls to a lovely countryside farm where they enjoyed feeding horses and playing with friendly dogs.



Then they had an hour long ride while we just walked along the road watching baby calves and lambs and enjoying sunny day. Some more photos of this event you can find
in this Picasa Web Album.


This sheep was very curious. It ran to our direction as soon as it had seen us. Other photos are in this album - Farm Animals. Also here is a video taken that day -


Dig Up a Worm Workshop
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home