Victor's photos

I am an amateur photographer and this blog is the place where I show some of my photos to you. Any comments are welcome. If you have any suggestions about the ways the photos could be improved do not hesitate to say.

Friday, October 06, 2006

High Dynamic Range Image

 
The picture above is made using High Dynamic Range technology. I put the camera on a tripod, set the auto-bracketing mode with the max available range of +/-1 ev, set auto-timer for 2 secs to prevent shaking and got three frames which I loaded into Photomatix Basic (www.hdrsoft.com). This produced a HDR image and transfered it back to LDR one, which was later adjusted (Shadows/Highlights and Sharpening). Here is the result.

The main issues were blue sky and deep shadows near the fence on right and under the roof on left. The result is not bad, as the sky is really blue, and most of the details are visible in the darkest areas. Despite all my preventive measures I have got some ghost branches on the tree - I could not stop wind blowing :) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Biker1100 said...

You have a good eye, stay with it. The world is looking on.

1:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home