Victor's photos

I am an amateur photographer and this blog is the place where I show some of my photos to you. Any comments are welcome. If you have any suggestions about the ways the photos could be improved do not hesitate to say.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

HDR Art


Some software, particularly Photomatix, makes it pretty difficult to get real colours when tone-mapping HDRI to LDR (High Dynamic Range Images back to Low Dynamic Range). Most of the pictures I found as a result of my search for "HDR" in Picasa Web Albums, were such a kind of fantasy. I even saw so-called "fake HDR" or "pseudo HDR" images, the over-saturated photos with halos and other means of colour distortions, which had never been in the form of the real HDRI.
So I think I could be in the stream and make something people recognized as "true" HDR. That's it. This is a true HDRI, it has been made of three photos, and it has neither black nor white spots, the full dynamic range was squeezed to preserve all details.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home